Advisory & Consulting
GERMI’s advisory and consulting group is actively involved in providing support to industry and not for profit organizations for their innovative socially beneficial projects.
With a group of technical experts, GERMI provides wide range of services in the field of renewable energy projects management and consultancy. This group also provides the services like bid advisory, bid coordinating, third party inspection and commissioning. So far, the group has crossed 1,000 MW of project management consulting for solar rooftop and ground based installations.
5 MW Gandhinagar Rooftop Program
- India’s first megawatt‐scale rooftop programme, which was successfully executed end‐to‐end by GERMI.
- Developing the concept and structuring the public private partnership (PPP), obtaining necessary government and regulatory approvals, negotiating power purchase agreement (PPA) with distribution company and enabling its signing; project implementation, inspection and commissioning of individual PV systems.
- This programme is globally recognized through selection among the top 10 deals of Asia‐Pacific for 2012 and the Earth Care Award‐2015.
- This programme is also being replicated in other cities of India.
Consultancy for Implementation of Solar Power Projects for JAKEDA
- Adviced JAKEDA to implement solar rooftop & Ground mounted projects in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Deliverables include conducting solar rooftop survey of government sector buildings
- Preparation of solar rooftop detailed project report based on survey which includes capacity details, technical implications and financial analysis
- Conducting Third Party Inspection of installed solar rooftop plants for domestic, institution and government sector
- Carrying out survey for ground mounted solar and preparation of detailed feasibility report
150 MW PV Advisory Charanka
- Assisting GIPCL to implement 150 MW Grid-connected solar PV power project in the Gujarat Solar Park, Charanka.
- Deliverables includes advisory services for bid submission to project implementing agencies. Technical survey and feasibility study.
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) and Bid Process Coordination (BPC)
5 MW Grid-connected ground mounted Solar PV Project, Rajahmundry
- Developed a 5 MW solar power plant at ONGC owned land in Andhra Pradesh under ONGC Rajahmundry asset. Deliverables included from DPR formation and tender documentation till project management consultancy and submission of feasibility report
Solar rooftop & Ground mounted projects implementation in the state of Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat and Karnataka
- The project is to assist GAIL in preparation of market assessment & overall bid strategy report formation. This also included empanelment of execution agencies and preparation of detailed feasibility report and bid advisory services.