GERMI Research Wings
- Electrical Vehicle in Gujarat (GERMI)
- MoU signed between GERMI and NISE for Association in the field of Renewable Energy
- "Jump-starting Bio-gas in India-GERMI Thought paper"
- "GERMI-PDPU invited AfDB-African Development Bank - delegation on 21 May 2017"
- "National Energy Conservation Day- Business Line"
- "GERMI inks MoU with Skill Council for Green Jobs for solar training"
- MNRE's Best Practices Manual for Implementation of state level rooftop solar PV programmes in India.
- “GERMI has released Solar Thermal Atlas of India”
- “GERMI and B.Algo Solar enters into MoU towards demonstration of floating solar PV plants and also Solar road”
- AWARD to GERMI, EPD and GEDA for promoting Roof Top Solar Power
- GERMI's "Smart Pressure Cooker"
- The National Certification Programme for Rooftop Solar PV Installer now accepting Authorized Training Centers (ATCs) and Nominations of Trainers from the ATCs.
- GERMI Wins the JSW and Times of India powered Earth Care Award 2015 – Best Innovation for Climate Protection
- GERMI in URJASETU
- GERMI to train youth for rooftop solar installation
- The National Certification Programme for Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Installer is now accepting applications for Authorized Training Centers (ATCs) and Nominations of Trainers from the ATCs.
- Gujarat farmers to be roped in to tap solar energy
- SCGJ Sponsored Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Entrepreneur (Residential) Training at Ranchi, Jharkhand from 15 - 19 April, 2019
- NISE Sponsored Rooftop Solar Grid Engineers Training at Bhubaneswar, Odisha from 06 - 15 March, 2019 and 18 - 29 March, 2019
- GERMI launches India's first 'Best Practices O&M Handbook for RTPV Systems'
- GERMI Student Membership Programme "Open Now - Enroll Today"
- List of students selected for Summer Intern Programme-2018
- GERMI Project Fellow Scheme
- GERMI has initiated various schemes for scientists and research fellows
- Tender for Farm-out of E&P Fields... Last Date of Submission: 31.08.2019
- Sealed bids (In Two Parts - Financial & Technical separately) are invited for supply of High-End Computer Workstations for Data Interpretation Centre of GERMI vide tender no. GERMI/PRWDIC/2018/015...Last Date of Submission of bids: 10.12.2018
We serve many of India’s government institutions, PSU’s, NGO’s and private companies in the energy sector by working with them to transition towards energy security. We shape strategies and ideas to ensure a thriving energy sector and back it up with a sound execution experience.
We work with India’s largest PSU’s, assists government organizations, and smaller, dynamic companies looking to accelerate value creation in energy sector. We partner with NGOs to help drive a cause, create skills and jobs, and strengthen services in conventional and non conventional energy sectors. We have developed high-quality knowledge, data, and analytics on a variety of energy projects, through our expertise in serving the nation for a global energy revolution.
Donations to GERMI receive tax exemption of up to 150% under section 35A (i) of the Income Tax Act. Your donation goes a long way in supporting socially relevant research projects with a strong India specific focus.