3rd Solar Software Training (PV*SOL) at GERMI
Solar Software Training on 5-6 October, 2018 organized by Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute, Gandhinagar.
Date and Type
|Course Date:||5-6 October, 2018|
|Duration:||2 Working Days|
|Last Date of Registration:||26 September, 2018|
|Course Venue:||Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute|
1st Floor, Energy Building,
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Campus, Raisan,
Gandhinagar - 382007 Gujarat, India.
- All the participants will have to bring their own laptop with preinstalled PV*SOL trial version to effectively undertake the software training.
- Participants should have some prior knowledge of Solar PV systems and its design parameters.
- Neither laptop nor the PV*SOL software to any participants will be provided in the training by GERMI.
The training will be conducted in a ‘participative mode’ wherein each session builds upon the previous. Topics covered during the course duration will be:
- Introduction to Solar PV Systems
- Understand the impact of solar irradiation on PV production.
- Understand the impact of tilt angle on generation of the Solar plant
- Characterize the components of a PV system and optimize its design.
- Design a complete solar power plant using PVSOL.
- Quickly size a system to prepare a budgetary quotation.
- Better use of PVSOL to design various PV systems and understanding the solar plant generation.
- Design a large Rooftop PV system
Who should attend?
- Photovoltaic design and project engineers
- Administrators and decision makers in the private and public sectors, and Governments
- Entrepreneurs exploring the field and value chain of solar energy
- Professionals from stakeholder industries such as banking, accounting, architecture, etc.
- Engineering faculties and students
Rs. 10,000/- + 18% GST
|Category (Group Discount)||Discount|
|2 or more||10%|
|4 or more||20%|
The Training fee shall be paid by Cheque or Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute” payable at Gandhinagar, Gujarat or can be paid online via RTGS/NEFT transfer. Please find below the Bank Account details for RTGS & NEFT transfer.
|Name of Beneficiary:||Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute|
|Bank Name:||Corporation Bank|
|Bank Address:||Block No.16, 2nd Floor, UdyogBhavan, Sector-11, Gandhinagar|
|Type of Account:||Saving Bank Account|
|Beneficiary Address:||1st Floor, Energy Building, PDPU Campus, Raisan Village, Gandhinagar - 382 007|
Mr. Himanshu Desai
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute
1st Floor, Energy Building
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Campus
Raisan, Gandhinagar - 382007, GUJARAT.
Phone: +91-75748 62409, +91-79-23275754
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
About the Organizers
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI) is a recognised as a centre for excellence of SCGJs Skill Council for Green Jobs) in industry learning, research & development, and education. GERMI is set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the renewable and non-renewable energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists, and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena. GERMI is promoted by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) Ltd., an undertaking of the Gujarat Government. GERMI is designated as a Scientific and Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.