List of Trainings
Solar Software Training
Solar Software Training on 19 - 20 February, 2018 organized by Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute
Date and Type
|Course Date:||19th - 20th February, 2018|
|Last Date Registration:||9 February, 2018|
|Course Venue:||Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute 1st Floor, Energy Building,|
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Campus, Raisan,
Gandhinagar - 382007 Gujarat, India.
- All the participants will have to bring their own laptop with preinstalled PV*SOL trial version to effectively undertake the software training.
- Participants should have some prior knowledge of Solar PV systems and its design parameters.
- Neither laptop nor the PV*SOL software to any participants will be provided in the training by GERMI.
The training will be conducted in a ‘participative mode’ wherein each session builds upon the previous. Topics covered during the course duration will be:
- Introduction to Solar PV Systems
- Understand the impact of solar irradiation on PV production.
- Understand the impact of tilt angle on generation of the Solar plant
- Characterize the components of a PV system and optimize its design.
- Design a complete solar power plant using PVSOL.
- Quickly size a system to prepare a budgetary quotation.
- Better use of PVSOL to design various PV systems and understanding the solar plant generation.
- Design a large Rooftop PV system
Who should attend?
- Photovoltaic design and project engineers
- Administrators and decision makers in the private and public sectors, and Governments
- Entrepreneurs exploring the field and value chain of solar energy
- Professionals from stakeholder industries such as banking, accounting, architecture, etc.
- Engineering faculties and students
- Rs. 10,000/-* (Non-residentialprogramme) (*excluding taxes)
Ms. Chaitali Mehta
Address: Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute 1st Floor, Energy Building
PanditDeendayal Petroleum University Campus Raisan, Gandhinagar – 382007, GUJARAT.
Phone: +91-75670-22382, +91-79-23275754
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Organizers
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI) is a recognised as a centre for excellence of SCGJs Skill Council for Green Jobs) in industry learning, research & development, and education. GERMI is set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the renewable and non-renewable energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists, and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena. GERMI is promoted by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) Ltd., an undertaking of the Gujarat Government. GERMI is designated as a Scientific and Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.