List of Trainings
Training Program on “Energy Storage Systems”
Date and Type
|Course Date:||21-22 February, 2022|
|Course Time:||10:30 am to 2.00 pm|
|Course Type:||Virtual Mode|
|Course Fees:||Rs. 300(For Students) |
Rs. 1000 (For Professionals)
|Participation:||Limited seats on first come first serve basis Certification by SCGJ and GERMI|
The workshop will be conducted in a ‘participative mode’ wherein each session builds upon the previous. Topics covered during the course duration will be:
- Introduction to Energy Storage
- Overview of Battery Technology
- Utility-Scale Batteries
- Battery Safety, Cleaning and Maintenance
- Battery sizing and selection criteria
- Team Building activities such as Quiz, Activities, Demonstration, Case Study etc.
- Quiz and Questionnaire after every session
Who can attend?
- Diploma/ Degree Engineers
- Students and Graduateswith interest in Energy Sector
- SCGJ Training Partner faculties
- Faculties from various Universities, Colleges, ITIs etc.
- Entrepreneurs, MSME representatives, Start-ups
It is mandatory for all selected participants to have a working laptop with camera and high-speed internet connectivity. Without laptop and a functional camera, the participants will not be able to appear for assessment.Please follow below steps to confirm your registration:
- Apply on SEMS portal (www.sems.training/)
- You will receive google form by GERMI team. Kindly fill the form with necessary details. After checking your eligibility, you will receive mail regarding payment details for the training.
- Share the screenshot of fee payment to Mr. Meet Patel at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm your participation.
- The candidate will receive the confirmation email from GERMI within two working days of receiving the payment receipt email.
About the Organizers
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI) is a recognised as a centre for excellence of SCGJs Skill Council for Green Jobs) in industry learning, research & development, and education. GERMI is set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the renewable and non-renewable energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists, and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena. GERMI is promoted by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) Ltd., an undertaking of the Gujarat Government. GERMI is designated as a Scientific and Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.
Mr. Meet Patel
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute
1st Floor, Energy Building
Pandit Deendayal Energy University Campus,
Raisan, Gandhinagar – 382007, GUJARAT.