List of Trainings
Training Program on "Electric Vehicle Technology"
Date and Type
|Course Date:||10-12 October, 2023|
|Course Time:||10:00 am to 05:30 pm|
|Training Mode:||Classroom Training|
|Cost Fees:||Free for participants|
Gandhinagar, Gujarat (Training Venue will be communicated with confirmation email)
The Training will be conducted in a ‘participative mode’ wherein each session builds upon the previous. Topics covered during the course duration will be:
- Introduction to Electric Vehicle (EV), its fundamentals, Types, and it’s Components
- Basics of Electric Motor and Power Electronics used in EV
- Battery Storage System and Charging Characteristics
- Battery Management System
- Understanding the EV charging Techniques
- Central and State EV Policy
- Global Trends and Market Developments
- Total Cost of Ownership calculation of EV
- Types of Chargers and Policy for public charging Stations
- Business Models for Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment
- Future Trends in Electric Vehicle and its Charging
Who can attend?
- Industry Representatives
- College faculties
- SSC Training Partner faculties
- Faculties from various Universities, Colleges, ITIs etc.
- EV Enthusiasts, Any Graduate
Registration to the Training Program does not guarantee your participation in the program. You will receive a confirmation email from our end within three working days of registration. It will be on first come first serve basis.
About the Organizers
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI) is a recognised as a centre for excellence of SCGJs Skill Council for Green Jobs) in industry learning, research & development, and education. GERMI is set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the renewable and non-renewable energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists, and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena. GERMI is promoted by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) Ltd., an undertaking of the Gujarat Government. GERMI is designated as a Scientific and Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.
Ms. Juhi Vala
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute
1st Floor, Energy Building
Pandit Deendayal Energy University Campus,
Raisan, Gandhinagar – 382007, GUJARAT.