List of Trainings
Training Program on "Electric Vehicle Technology"
Date and Type
|Course Date:||03-07 July, 2023|
|Course Time:||03:00 pm to 05:30 pm|
|Course Type:||Virtual Mode|
|Course Fees:||Free for participants|
|Maximum Participants:||50 (selection on first come first basis)|
The Training will be conducted in a ‘participative mode’ wherein each session builds upon the previous. Topics covered during the course duration will be:
- Introduction to Electric Vehicle (EV), its fundamentals, Types, and it’s Components
- Understanding of Electric Motor and Power Electronics used in EV
- Battery Storage System and Charging Characteristics
- Battery Management System and its role in Charging
- Understanding the EV charging Techniques
- Central and State EV Policy
- Global Trends and Market Developments
- Total Cost of Ownership calculation of EV
- Types of Chargers and Policy for public charging Stations
- Business Models for Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment
- Future Trends in Electric Vehicle and its Charging
- Future Trends in Energy Storage Systems
Who can attend?
- Engineering Graduates
- College faculties
- SCGJ Training Partner faculties
- Faculties from various Universities, Colleges, ITIs etc.
- EV Enthusiasts
It is advisable for all selected participants to have a working laptop with camera and high-speed internet connectivity.
- Please enrol yourself on the above SEMS portal link in order to consider your participation.
- If you are applying for the first time on the SEMS portal you will have to register yourself first
- After filling registration form please enrol yourself in the Training Program on “Electric Vehicle Technology”
- Please follow online training decorum
About the Organizers
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI) is a recognised as a centre for excellence of SCGJs Skill Council for Green Jobs) in industry learning, research & development, and education. GERMI is set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the renewable and non-renewable energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists, and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena. GERMI is promoted by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) Ltd., an undertaking of the Gujarat Government. GERMI is designated as a Scientific and Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.
Ms. Juhi Vala
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute
1st Floor, Energy Building
Pandit Deendayal Energy University Campus,
Raisan, Gandhinagar – 382007, GUJARAT.