List of Trainings
Train the Trainer program on "Entrepreneurship Development - Electric Vehicle"
Date and Type
|Course Date:||18-20 July, 2023|
|Course Time:||10:30 am to 05:30 pm|
|Course Type:||Classroom Training|
|Training Venue:||Gandhinagar (Location will be shared with confirmation email)|
|Course Fees:||Free for participants|
|Maximum Participants:||25 (Participation on first come first basis)|
Who can attend?
- Govt. Officials
- Engineer Graduates
- Faculties from various Universities, Colleges, etc.
Eligibility criteria:minimum 1 year of experience after graduation
Registration in the training program doesn’t guarantee your participation in the program. Based on eligibility criteria, if you are selected, you will receive a confirmation email from our end within three working days of registration.
The Training will be conducted in a ‘participative mode’ wherein each session builds upon the previous. Topics covered during the course duration will be:
- Introduction to Ecosystem of Electric Vehicles
- Electric Vehicle Charging Technology
- Government Policies on Electric Vehicles
- Market Scenario for Electric Vehicle
- Business Opportunities in Electric Vehicle Sector
- Charging Station as Service Business
- Solar Powered Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Site Visit of Electric Vehicle Charging Station and Lab Demonstration
- Lithium-Ion Battery Pack - Business Models
- Electric Vehicle Lease and Fleet Business
- Innovative Charging Techniques and Business Models
- Bank Finance
About the Organizers
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI) is a recognised as a centre for excellence of SCGJs Skill Council for Green Jobs) in industry learning, research & development, and education. GERMI is set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the renewable and non-renewable energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists, and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena. GERMI is promoted by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) Ltd., an undertaking of the Gujarat Government. GERMI is designated as a Scientific and Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.
Mr. Vatsalkumar Bhatt
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute
1st Floor, Energy Building
Pandit Deendayal Energy University Campus,
Raisan, Gandhinagar – 382007, GUJARAT.