List of Trainings
Train the Trainer Program on “Solar Power for Electric Vehicle Charging Station”
Train the Trainer Program on “Solar Power for Electric Vehicle Charging Station” of 05 days at GERMI, Gandhinagar
Online Application Link (Apply on both):
Date and Type
|Course Date:||03 August, 2021 - 07 August, 2021|
|Course Time:||10 am to 1.30 pm|
|Course Type:||Virtual Mode|
|Course Fees:||Free for participants (sponsored by GIZ/RENAC)|
|Maximum Participants:||25 (selection on first come first basis)|
The workshop will be conducted in a ‘participative mode’ wherein each session builds upon the previous. Topics covered during the course duration will be:
- Introduction to Solar Power for Charging Station, Solar Energy and its importance, Electric Vehicles
- Understanding of different Solar PV System Configurations and its Performance Parameters
- Criteria to be followed in Site Selection for Charging Station and Shadow Analysis of the Site for Solar PV Panels Installation
- Knowledge about General and Specific Safety, Lightening, Surge and Fault Protection
- In-depth knowledge about different types of Electric Vehicles, Energy Storage Techniques, and Charging Techniques
- Battery Management System and its significance in Electric Vehicles
- Architectural needs for establishing Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Understanding and working of Components like Solar Panels, Inverters, Mounting Structure, Electric Vehicle Charger, Charging Protocols etc.
- Financial Payback calculation for Solar Power for Charging Station
- Hands on Session for Battery Characteristics Measurements, Electric Preparation Skills, Shadow Analysis, Installation of Rooftop Solar PV System etc.
- Team Building activities such as Quiz, Group Tasks, Group Discussion, Case Study etc.
- Quiz and Questionnaire after every session
Who can attend?
- Diploma Engineers with 2 years of experience
- Any Graduate with 1 year of experience
- SCGJ Training Partner faculties
- Faculties from various Universities, Colleges, ITIs etc.
- Entrepreneurs, MSME representatives, Start-ups
It is mandatory for all selected participants to have a working laptop with camera and high-speed internet connectivity. Without laptop and a functional camera, the participants will not be able to appear for assessment. Please register on both the links given above (SEMS and Google form link) in order to consider your application.
About the Organizers
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI) is a recognised as a centre for excellence of SCGJs Skill Council for Green Jobs) in industry learning, research & development, and education. GERMI is set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the renewable and non-renewable energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists, and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena. GERMI is promoted by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) Ltd., an undertaking of the Gujarat Government. GERMI is designated as a Scientific and Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.
Ms. Chaitali Mehta
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute
1st Floor, Energy Building
Pandit Deendayal Energy University Campus,
Raisan, Gandhinagar – 382007, GUJARAT.