List of Trainings
SCGJ Sponsored Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Entrepreneur (Residential) Training at Ranchi, Jharkhand
5 Day SCGJSponsored Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Entrepreneur (Residential) Training from 15-19 April, 2019 organized by Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute at Ranchi, Jharkhand
Date and Type
|Course Date:||15 – 19 April, 2019|
|Course Fees:||Free for participants (SCGJ Sponsored)|
|Limited Seats Available|
|Course Venue:||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
The training will be conducted in a ‘participative mode’ wherein each session builds upon the previous. Topics covered during the course duration will be:
- Concept, design and components with specific focus on technical architecture of Solar PV Rooftop System,
- Policy and regulatory framework for Solar PV Rooftop at the National and State level,
- Business models followed in the Solar PV Rooftop market and role of respective stakeholders,
- Solar PV Rooftop project costing and financing,
- Tenders and techno-commercial reports,
- Preparation of feasibility reports,
- Solar PV Rooftop project management.
B.E./ B.Tech/ Any graduate with science background, preferred. Selection will be done on first come first basis as per eligibility criteria.
Please read the instructions carefully before filling registration form:
- This is 5 days residential training.
- Interested candidates should fill online registration form before 25th March 2019 (link available at the top of this page).
- Selection of the participants will be based on the eligibility criteria.
- GERMI will send provisionally conformation e-mail to the selected participants by 26th March 2019.
- Further instructions are given in the online registration form. Please read them carefully.
All rights reserved for the selection of the candidates by GERMI.
Ms. Chaitali Mehta
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute
1st Floor, Energy Building
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Campus
Raisan, Gandhinagar - 382007, GUJARAT.
About the Organizers
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI) is a recognised as a centre for excellence of SCGJs Skill Council for Green Jobs) in industry learning, research & development, and education. GERMI is set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the renewable and non-renewable energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists, and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena. GERMI is promoted by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) Ltd., an undertaking of the Gujarat Government. GERMI is designated as a Scientific and Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.