NISE Sponsored Solar Rooftop Grid Engineer Training
10 Days NISE Sponsored (Non-Residential) Solar Rooftop Grid Engineers Course from 11 – 21 February, 2019 organized by Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute at Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Date and Type
|Course Date:||11 - 21 February, 2019|
|Course Fees:||Nil (This is a NISE sponsored training)|
|Course Venue:||Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute|
1st Floor, Energy Building,
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Campus, Raisan,
Gandhinagar - 382007 Gujarat, India.
The training will be conducted in a ‘participative mode’ wherein each session builds upon the previous. Topics covered during the course duration will be:
- Understand the basics solar energy and concept of Rooftop solar , GCRT (Grid connected rooftop solar)
- Survey a rooftop solar PV installation site
- Design a rooftop solar PV system as per Customer’s requirements as well as appropriate codes and standards
- Prepare the necessary technical documents related to the design, installation and operation of the rooftop PV system
- Install a rooftop solar PV system based on the relevant designs and drawings,
- Operate and maintain a rooftop solar PV system including identification and troubleshooting of faults, Ensure safety while installation and operation of the rooftop PV system
- Undertake project management for installation of a rooftop solar PV system,
- Understand necessary formalities with authorities for applications, submissions, approvals, interconnections, inspections, certifications, commissioning, etc.,
- National and State Policies for Grid Integrated SPV Power Plants
- Different Metering mechanisms and Key Implementation Requirements, Standards, Regulations
- Procedures for grid integrated solar rooftop development Along with case study
- Pre commissioning inspection of the Grid Connected Rooftop Solar PV Power Plant
- Post commissioning inspection of the Grid Connected Rooftop Solar PV Power Plant
- The minimum age limit is 21.
- Graduation is compulsory (UG students are not allowed).
- Graduate Engineers with basic knowledge of Electrical Concepts
- Solar Entrepreneurs
- Diploma /Polytechnic plus 5 years of experience with basic knowledge of Electrical Concepts
- Public Sector Undertaking Officials, EPC contractors
- MNRE channel partners
- Senior Energy Department Officials of Govt. of India and Officers from State Nodal Agencies
Please read the instructions carefully before filling registration form:
- This is 10 day non residential training.
- Interested candidates should fill online registration form by 24 January, 2019.
- Selection of the participants will be based on the qualification and experience in solar field.
- GERMI will send conformation e-mail to the selected participants by 25 January, 2019.
- All rights reserved for the selection of the candidates by GERMI.
Ms. Radhika Savalia
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute
1st Floor, Energy Building
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Campus
Raisan, Gandhinagar - 382007, GUJARAT.
Phone: 079 2327 5756
Fax: 079 2327 5380
About the Organizers
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI) is a recognised as a centre for excellence of SCGJs Skill Council for Green Jobs) in industry learning, research & development, and education. GERMI is set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the renewable and non-renewable energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists, and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena. GERMI is promoted by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) Ltd., an undertaking of the Gujarat Government. GERMI is designated as a Scientific and Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.