List of Training
NISE Sponsored Varunmitra Skill Development Program
3 Weeks NISE Sponsored (Non-Residential) Varunmitra Skill Development Program from 04 - 21 February, 2019 organized by Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute at Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Date and Type
|Course Date:||04 – 21 February, 2019|
|Course Fees:||Nil (This is a NISE sponsored training)|
|Course Venue:||Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute|
1st Floor, Energy Building,
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Campus, Raisan,
Gandhinagar - 382007 Gujarat, India.
The training will be conducted in a ‘participative mode’ wherein each session builds upon the previous. Topics covered during the course duration will be:
- Understand the basics Solar Energy and concept of Solar Photovoltaic
- Survey a rooftop solar PV installation site
- Solar Resources Assessment, Understanding Solar Radiation & its availability
- Concept of Earthing, Switchgear & Protection, Array Combiner Box
- Understanding Different components of Solar Water Pumping System
- Understanding different types of DC/AC Motors
- Overview and understanding of Motor-Pump set
- Understanding different controller for Solar Water Pumping System
- Fundamentals and Designing of Standalone Solar Water Pumping System
- Fundamentals and Designing of Grid Connected Solar Water Pumping System
- Testing, Standards and MNRE Specification for Solar PV Water Pumping System
- Operation & Maintenance of Solar Water Pumping System
- Safety and practices required in the field of Solar Water Pumping System
- Government Policy and Subsidy for Solar Water Pumping System
- Business Aspects of Solar Water Pumping System
- Diploma Engineers in Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Mechanical Engineering
- Final year BE/ BTech students in Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Mechanical Engineering
- BE/ BTech Graduate inElectrical, Electronics, Civil and Mechanical Engineering
Please read the instructions carefully before filling registration form:
- This is 3 Weeks non-residential training.
- Interested candidates should fill online registration form before 18thJanuary, 2019.
- Selection of the participants will be based on the eligibility criteria.
- GERMI will send conformation e-mail to the selected participants by 19thJanuary 2019.
- The registration form will be sent with confirmation e-mail and the participants will have to courier the filled up hard copy of registration form to GERMI so as to reach GERMI office latest by 25th January, 2019, 5:00 pm in order to confirm the participation. The participation will automatically get cancelled if hard copy of the registration form does not reach GERMI by the above date.
- The hard copy of the registration form can be submitted personally at GERMI between 10 am to 5 pm to Ms. Chaitali Mehta or may be couriered (only via DTDC, Blue Dart and Maruti courier services) to the below mentioned address.
- Selected participants will get welcome e-mail and detail schedule of the training by GERMI on 30thJanuary 2019.
- All rights reserved for the selection of the candidates by GERMI.
Ms. Chaitali Mehta
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute
1st Floor, Energy Building
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Campus
Raisan, Gandhinagar - 382007, GUJARAT.
Phone: 75670 22382
Fax: 079 2327 5380
About the Organizers
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI) is a recognized as a center for excellence of SCGJs Skill Council for Green Jobs) in industry learning, research & development, and education. GERMI is set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the renewable and non-renewable energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists, and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena. GERMI is promoted by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) Ltd., an undertaking of the Gujarat Government. GERMI is designated as a Scientific and Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.