List of Trainings
Training Program on “Electric Vehicle Technology, Policy and Business Models”
Date and Type
|Course Date:||31 May, 2022|
|Course Time:||02:00 pm to 05:00 pm|
|Course Type:||Virtual Mode|
|Course Fees:||Free for Participants|
|Participation:||Limited seats on first come first serve basis|
|Participation Certificate by SCGJ and GERMI will be awarded to participants|
The workshop will be conducted in a ‘participative mode’ wherein each session builds upon the previous. Topics covered during the course duration will be:
- Introduction to Electric Vehicles
- Different Components and Configurations of Electric Vehicles
- Various Charging methods
- Central and State Policy
- Global Trends in Electric Vehicles
- Overview of Business Models for EVs and Charging Infrastructure
- Team Building activities such as Quiz, Activities, Demonstration, Case Study etc.
- Quiz and Questionnaire after every session
Who can attend?
- Diploma/ Degree Engineers
- Students and Graduates with interest in E-Mobility Sector
- SCGJ Training Partner faculties
- Faculties from various Universities, Colleges, ITIs etc.
- Entrepreneurs, MSME representatives, Start-ups
- Please join the Webinar through the given link at 01:50 pm.
- Keep your microphone and video muted throughout the webinar. You can unmute yourself when you want to ask something to the expert or have any queries.
- It is preferred to use a laptop instead of a mobile for the entire webinar.
- To attend the webinar, it is required to login through your registered email id.
- Please maintain online webinar decorum.
About the Organizers
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI) is a recognised as a centre for excellence of SCGJs Skill Council for Green Jobs) in industry learning, research & development, and education. GERMI is set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the renewable and non-renewable energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists, and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena. GERMI is promoted by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) Ltd., an undertaking of the Gujarat Government. GERMI is designated as a Scientific and Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.
Ms. Chaitali Mehta
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute
1st Floor, Energy Building
Pandit Deendayal Energy University Campus,
Raisan, Gandhinagar – 382007, GUJARAT.