List of Trainings
Electric Vehicle - Technology, Policy and Financial Viability
Training Program on “Electric Vehicle - Technology, Policy and Financial Viability”
Online Application Link:
Date and Type
|Course Date:||25-26 October, 2021|
|Course Time:||10:30 am to 1.30 pm|
|Course Type:||Virtual Mode|
|Course Fees:||Rs. 1000 (One Thousand only, inclusive of taxes)|
|Participation:||Limited seats on first come first serve basis Certification by SCGJ and GERMI|
The workshop will be conducted in a ‘participative mode’ wherein each session builds upon the previous. Topics covered during the course duration will be:
- Introduction to EV
- Battery, Motor and Power Electronics, Battery Management System
- Various Charging methods & Future trends
- Central and State Policy
- Global Trends in EV
- Financial Calculation of EV
- Team Building activities such as Quiz, Activities, Demonstration, Case Study etc.
- Quiz and Questionnaire after every session
Who can attend?
- Diploma/ Degree Engineers
- Students and Graduates with interest in E-Mobility Sector
- SCGJ Training Partner faculties
- Faculties from various Universities, Colleges, ITIs etc.
- Entrepreneurs, MSME representatives, Start-ups
It is mandatory for all selected participants to have a working laptop with camera and high-speed internet connectivity. Without laptop and a functional camera, the participants will not be able to appear for assessment. Please follow below steps to confirm your registration:
- Apply on SEMS portal (www.sems.training/)
- The fee payment details are given below. Participants should pay the fee (INR 1000 Including GST) through NEFT/ IMPS.
- Share the screenshot of fee payment to Mr. Meet Patel at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm your participation.
- The candidate will receive the confirmation email from GERMI within two working days of receiving the payment receipt email.
The training fee is non-refundable.
GERMI Bank Details:
|Name of Beneficiary:||Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute|
|Bank Name:||Union Bank of India|
|Bank Address:||Block No. 16, 2nd Floor, Udyog Bhavan, Sector 11, Gandhinagar|
|Type of Account:||Saving Account|
|Beneficiary Address:||1st Floor, Energy Building, PDPU Campus, Raisan Village, Gandhinagar|
About the Organizers
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI) is a recognised as a centre for excellence of SCGJs Skill Council for Green Jobs) in industry learning, research & development, and education. GERMI is set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the renewable and non-renewable energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists, and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena. GERMI is promoted by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) Ltd., an undertaking of the Gujarat Government. GERMI is designated as a Scientific and Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.
Mr. Meet Patel
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute
1st Floor, Energy Building
Pandit Deendayal Energy University Campus,
Raisan, Gandhinagar – 382007, GUJARAT.