GERMI Research Wings
- Electrical Vehicle in Gujarat (GERMI)
- MoU signed between GERMI and NISE for Association in the field of Renewable Energy
- "Jump-starting Bio-gas in India-GERMI Thought paper"
- "GERMI-PDPU invited AfDB-African Development Bank - delegation on 21 May 2017"
- "National Energy Conservation Day- Business Line"
- "GERMI inks MoU with Skill Council for Green Jobs for solar training"
- MNRE's Best Practices Manual for Implementation of state level rooftop solar PV programmes in India.
- “GERMI has released Solar Thermal Atlas of India”
- “GERMI and B.Algo Solar enters into MoU towards demonstration of floating solar PV plants and also Solar road”
- AWARD to GERMI, EPD and GEDA for promoting Roof Top Solar Power
- GERMI's "Smart Pressure Cooker"
- The National Certification Programme for Rooftop Solar PV Installer now accepting Authorized Training Centers (ATCs) and Nominations of Trainers from the ATCs.
- GERMI Wins the JSW and Times of India powered Earth Care Award 2015 – Best Innovation for Climate Protection
- GERMI in URJASETU
- GERMI to train youth for rooftop solar installation
- The National Certification Programme for Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Installer is now accepting applications for Authorized Training Centers (ATCs) and Nominations of Trainers from the ATCs.
- Gujarat farmers to be roped in to tap solar energy
- Train the Trainer Program on "Electric Vehicle Technology" on 12-16 September, 2022.
- Training Program on “Electric Vehicle Technology, Policy and Business Models” on 31 May, 2022.
- Batch 3 and Batch 4 on "Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Entrepreneurship Development Training" of 5 days at GERMI, Gandhinagar). Batch 3: 04 - 08 April 2022 AND Batch 4: 18 - 22 April 2022 - Last date to submit application is 30 March 2022.
- Energy Storage Systems of 2 days at GERMI, Gandhinagar, 21-22 February, 2022
- "Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Entrepreneurship Development" of 5 days at GERMI, Gandhinagar, 14 December, 2021 - 18 December, 2021 AND 20 December, 2021 - 24 December, 2021
- "Suryamitra Upskilling Training" of 10 days at GERMI, Gandhinagar, 22 November, 2021 - 02 December, 2021
- Electric Vehicle - Technology, Policy and Financial Viability, 25-26 October, 2021
- Train the Trainer Program on “Solar Power for Electric Vehicle Charging Station”, 03-07 August, 2021
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) for Design, Development and Implementation of Rain Water Harvesting Plant/ Recharge Well at Khavda, Kutch-on or before 29 May, 2021 by 16:00 Hrs
- "Suryamitra Upskilling Training" of 10 days at GERMI, Gandhinagar
- GERMI launches India's first 'Best Practices O&M Handbook for RTPV Systems'
- GERMI Project Fellow Scheme
- GERMI has initiated various schemes for scientists and research fellows
- Tender for Farming Out of 5 non-operating fields of GSPC Last Date of Submission: 28th February 2022, 16:00 hours IST
- Hiring of Services for collecting Soil Samples in the area of Rajkot, Jamnagar, Surendernagar, Morbi, and Amreli of Gujarat Last Date of Submission: 09.01.2020
- The Last Date for Submission of Bid for Tender No. GERMI/ENM/2019/05 has been extended up to 08-Jan-2020 for tender submission
- "Turnkey work of development of 2 Laboratories for Environment Wing & Solar Wing of GERMI including purchase of Furniture, Electrical Work, Networking Wok, Civil Work, Plumbing Work and other miscellaneous work a GERMI Gandhinagar Office"
...Last Date of Submission of Tender is 08-01-2020
- Amendment & Clarification Civil/Structural/Infrastructure Consultant, Tender No.: GERMI/RE4/SERVICES/2019/01
- Request for Proposal for Selection of Civil/Structural/Infrastructure Consultant under Solar Energy Research Wing of GERMI for Solar Park Consultancy Projects for:
 700 MW Solar Power Park at Radhaneshda, Dist.-Banaskantha, Gujarat
 1000 MW Solar Power Park at Dholera, Dist.-Ahmedabad, Gujarat
...Last Date for Submission of Proposal: 13.08.2019
- Tender for Farm-out of E&P Fields... Last Date of Submission: 11.11.2019
We serve many of India’s government institutions, PSU’s, NGO’s and private companies in the energy sector by working with them to transition towards energy security. We shape strategies and ideas to ensure a thriving energy sector and back it up with a sound execution experience.
We work with India’s largest PSU’s, assists government organizations, and smaller, dynamic companies looking to accelerate value creation in energy sector. We partner with NGOs to help drive a cause, create skills and jobs, and strengthen services in conventional and non conventional energy sectors. We have developed high-quality knowledge, data, and analytics on a variety of energy projects, through our expertise in serving the nation for a global energy revolution.
Donations to GERMI receive tax exemption of up to 150% under section 35A (i) of the Income Tax Act. Your donation goes a long way in supporting socially relevant research projects with a strong India specific focus.