National Certification Programme for Rooftop Solar PV Installer
12th Training under the National Certification Programme for Rooftop Solar PV Installer at GERMI, Gandhinagar from 24 Sept - 4 Oct, 2018.
Date and Type
|Course Date:||24 Sept – 4 Oct, 2018|
|Duration:||10 Working Days|
|Course Venue:||Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute|
1st Floor, Energy Building,
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Campus, Raisan,
Gandhinagar - 382007 Gujarat, India.
The workshop will be conducted in a ‘participative mode’ wherein each session builds upon the previous. Topics covered during the course duration will be:
- Understand the basics of electricity and solar energy
- Survey a rooftop solar PV installation site
- Understand all equipment related to the rooftop solar PV system
- Design a rooftop solar PV system as per Customer’s requirements as well as appropriate codes and standards
- Prepare the necessary technical documents related to the design, installation and operation of the rooftop PV system
- Install a rooftop solar PV system based on the relevant designs and drawings
- Operate and maintain a rooftop solar PV system including identification and troubleshooting of faults
- Ensure safety while installation and operation of the rooftop PV system
- Undertake project management for installation of a rooftop solar PV system
- Understand necessary formalities with authorities for applications, submissions, approvals, interconnections, inspections, certifications, commissioning, etc.
- Prepare preliminary techno-commercial proposals for Customers
Who should attend?
- Administrators and decision makers in the private and public sectors, and Governments.
- Photovoltaic design and project engineers.
- Entrepreneurs exploring the field and value chain of solar energy.
- Professionals from stakeholder industries such as banking, accounting, architecture, etc.
- Engineering faculties and students
This will offer the certification of GERMI Certified Installer and GERMI Certified Trainer under National Certification Programme for Rooftop Solar PV Installer, GERMI:
- For Delegate Participants: Rs. 50,000/-
- For Female Participants: Rs. 35,000/- (30% Discount)
- For PSU/Govt Officials: Rs. 45,000/- (10% discounts)
- For International Participants: USD 1600
Additionally, this is also a Training of Trainer under Skill Council for Green Jobs (SCGJ), Goverment of India. Eligible participants will appear for examinations conducted by SCGJ on the last day of the training and the successful participants will be eligible to get the following Trainer Certifications from SCGJ.
- Trainer for Solar PV Installer-Suryamitra
- Trainer for Solar PV Installer-Electrical
- Trainer for Solar PV Installer-Civil
- Trainer for Platform Skills
If a participant is eligible for the above Certifications, he/ she will have to pay an additional amount of Rs. 2000/- during the Workshop for appearing in the SCGJ Exams and getting the above SCGJ Trainer Certifications (this is not included in workshop fee mentioned above).
The training fee shall be paid by Cheque or Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute” payable at Gandhinagar, Gujarat or can be paid online via RTGS/ NEFT transfer. Please find below the Bank Account details for RTGS & NEFT transfer.
|Name of Beneficiary:||Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute|
|Bank Name:||Corporation Bank|
|Bank Address:||Block No.16, 2nd Floor, UdyogBhavan, Sector-11, Gandhinagar|
|Type of Account:||Saving Bank Account|
|Beneficiary Address:||1st Floor, Energy Building, PDPU Campus, Raisan Village, Gandhinagar - 382 007|
Ms. Radhika Savalia
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute
1st Floor, Energy Building
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Campus
Raisan, Gandhinagar - 382007, GUJARAT.
Phone: +91-90998 11314
About the Organizers
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI) is a recognised as a centre for excellence of SCGJs Skill Council for Green Jobs) in industry learning, research & development, and education. GERMI is set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the renewable and non-renewable energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists, and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena. GERMI is promoted by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) Ltd., an undertaking of the Gujarat Government. GERMI is designated as a Scientific and Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.