List of Trainings
Train the Trainer Program on "Integration of Renewable Energy with EV Charging Station"
Date and Type
|Course Date:||09-11 November, 2022|
|Course Time:||10:30 am - 06:30 pm|
|Training Mode:||Classroom Training|
|Training Venue:||GERMI, Gandhinagar|
|Cost Fees:||Free for Participants|
Who can attend?
- Govt. Officials
- Engineer Graduates
- Faculties from various Universities, Colleges, ITIs, etc.
Minimum 1 year of experience after graduation
Registration to the Train the Trainer Program doesn’t guarantee your participation in the program. Based on eligibility criteria, if selected, you will receive a confirmation email from our end within three working days of registration.
The Training will be conducted in a ‘participative mode’ wherein each session builds upon the previous. Topics covered during the course duration will be:
- Introduction to Renewable Energy Sources for EV charging
- Introduction to Solar Power for Charging Station (SPCS)
- Practical Session: General Safety and Specific Safety (virtual demonstration)
- Electric Vehicle Introduction
- Battery Storage System and Charging Characteristics
- Different types of Electric Vehicle Charging Techniques
- Battery Management System (BMS) and its role in Charging
- Site Selection and Shadow Analysis
- Electric Vehicle Charging Architecture Needs
- Component Sizing and Selection of SPCS
- Solar PV System Inspection and Quality Check
- Financial Payback Calculation of SPCS
- Future Trends in Electric Vehicle Charging
About the Organizers
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI) is a recognised as a centre for excellence of SCGJs Skill Council for Green Jobs) in industry learning, research & development, and education. GERMI is set up to develop human resource assets to cater to the renewable and non-renewable energy sectors, improve knowledge base of policy makers and technologists, and provide a competitive edge to leaders to compete in the global arena. GERMI is promoted by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) Ltd., an undertaking of the Gujarat Government. GERMI is designated as a Scientific and Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.
Ms. Juhi Vala
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute
1st Floor, Energy Building
Pandit Deendayal Energy University Campus,
Raisan, Gandhinagar – 382007, GUJARAT.